Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Bryson {3 months}

Dear Bryson,
 
You are seriously the cutest, sweetest nephew that I have.
 
 
I mean seriously, can you get any cuter?
 
Ok, you really weren't thrilled about the bunny ears....but we did it anyway.
 







I just can't get over that sweet face!  You bring your mommy & daddy so much happiness & joy!





I'm fairly certain you are going to be popular with the ladies.  You LOVE to flirt :)
 


 
 
 
You don't know it yet, but you Love your Uncle Jt's a whole awful lot.  I just need for you to keep being sweet when he's around so that one day you can have a cousin to play with!  But, it's ok for you to keep crying when your grandpa holds you...just remember that once in a while it's ok to be sweet to him to, He's one of your biggest fans!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment